Friday, August 20, 2010

Nicole's Little Mermaid

After reading a book, Nicole was asked to analyze the story characters. She was to write the reason for her answers and compare the character to another person as well as to her own self.




My favorite character in the story is the little mermaid. She is my favorite because she gave up her life for the one she love. She reminds me of Jesus because he died for our sins. If I were little mermaid, I would do the same thing too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole was born in Geneva, Switzerland. She came to the Philippines to be immersed in the Filipino culture and learn more about her mother country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post, thanks for sharing.

temiatwork said...

great post, thanks for sharing.