Friday, November 16, 2007

My Trip to Singapore

by Peter

I went to Singapore for my semestral break. Singapore is very clean, has lots of trees and has more subways. Most of the people who live there are Singaporeans and Indians. While I was there I went to the following places, first would be Jeorm Bird Park, then I went to Singapore Zoo, after that I went to the science museum and last is Sentosa Island. When we’re in the place I rode a cable cart and saw pink dolphins. It was a little bit cloudy but yet sunny.

The best part of my trip to Singapore would be going to Sentosa because I rode the luge and crashed for the seventh time on wheel. A luge is a square shaped cart that has handle bars that could go up and down. If you pull it up hard it stops and if you hold it up in the air it goes faster down. I don’t really know, every time I am on something very fast or on wheels I crash. But it was fun and painful with scars.

The trip to Singapore was fun and nice. It was great to see my family enjoy it too. Hope I could see them like that again.

Peter is currently the Student Council Secretary of his school. He loves to watch movies and play computer games with his friends.

No comments: