Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Plans After College

By Ken

My plans after high school are, first, take a 2 year course and second, join a basketball clinic. If I have time, I will play with my friends in the computer shops or play basketball with them in the court or do anything interesting. I will take a 2 year course in photography, auto mechanics, computer programming, or culinary arts. My reason is that so I can develop my learning and share it with my loved ones. I could put up a restaurant business for me and my family. I also want to be a professional chef and play basketball professionally as well. I wanted to be famous in playing basketball. In photography, I want to be professional also, because I want to take many photos of anything nice in the world. If I get married, I want her to help me to manage the restaurant business. I will also join in the lotto so I could win a lot of money. So I could go anywhere and to have whatever I want. I wanted to have many friends. I don’t want my wife to be involved in politics because there are many problems in politics. I want to fix my own car so I can be famous and rich in making new styles of cars.

If I don’t enter college, I will still help my family to expand our grocery business. So I could have work. I will join some basketball leagues so I can be famous without entering colleges. I will follow what my parents want. I will still join the lotto. So If I would win I could solve my problems, enjoy life, use it for business and lastly, I could travel the Philippines.

If I have to choose, I would still want to go to college so my life will be fine.

2 comments:

TESS said...

Hello! I am contented of to have found your page, you seem to me a very pleasant person, very positive and your writings are to me very interesting. If you like to visit my site and tell me what you think I will very contented of you do which it. I request excuses if my English it is not very good, but it attempt, I would like to interchange ideas and to share our cultures much. I leave greetings much you and take care. Bye.
Visit me at: www.agurtotess.blogspot.com
:D

TESS said...

Hello! I am contented of to have found your page, you seem to me a very pleasant person, very positive and your writings are to me very interesting. If you like to visit my site and tell me what you think I will very contented of you do which it. I request excuses if my English it is not very good, but it attempt, I would like to interchange ideas and to share our cultures much. I leave greetings much you and take care. Bye.
Visit me at: www.agurtotess.blogspot.com
:D