Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Friends

By Ken

A friend is someone you can talk to, share a secret with, a person who will help you if you needed help, play with you, someone you could trust and lastly, and someone who would do naughty things with you.

Friendship has many meanings. Friendship is a relationship where two persons have similar activities, believes, and interest.

I choose my friends if they have similar hobbies with me. I choose my friends if they understand me and if they join me in doing naughty and fun things.
I and my friends have the best time laughing together in school because we are just "tripping." I and my friends have the worst times, too, when some of them join the other groups because they could be my enemies.

These are the qualities you need to build a lasting friendship. First, you should give time to your friends so you could have long lasting relationships. Next, you should trust your friends so you can tell your problems and secrets with them. Then, you should appreciate things they could do and not do. Last, you should care for them especially in times when they need you.

Friends are important because they do good things for you to become a better person and live a happier life.

*photo courtesy of carf brazil

No comments: