Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Holidays

By Patrick

Last December, I visited my grandparents. It was the time when I celebrated Christmas and New Year at home with my family. On Christmas day, I played MARVEL in PlayStation 2 with my big brother. The main evil characters in the game are Galactuce, Dr. Doom and the Frost Giant. The Superheroes that we teamed up are Spider-man, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, The Thing, and the Silver Surfer.

I received seven gifts in all. The best gift was chocolate. I got different kinds but the one I liked the most was the white chocolate from Hershey’s. After Christmas, we visited our lolo and lola, and they gave us P500 each. At the family gathering, Anna and I sang a High School Musical song entitled “The Start of Something New.” At my grandparent’s farm there is a pool but they have no animals there. It is located in Lucban, Quezon.

On New Year’s Eve, we ate dinner then slept until 12 midnight. At midnight, we had fireworks and then we ate again. The craziest firework was the Dragon’s Wheel of Fortune. It kept on spinning while it sparked and hissed. It was shaped like an octagon, having eight sides.

I think that my holiday was great and my hope for the New Year is that everybody will be good.

Patrick's interest range from Pokemon to Yugioh to High School Musical. He likewise takes Taekwondo classes and would like to polish his skills in golf.

No comments: