Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Trip to Hong Kong

By Matthew



When I went to Hong Kong, my parents and I went to a nice hotel called Guan Dong Hotel. After that, we went to a nice restaurant in Pacific Coffee Company. My mom was using the computer there while dad and I were playing chess. The next day, we went to Victoria Peak so I can go to my favorite place, Electronic Arts (EA). When I went there, I was playing Need for Speed Carbon on the X Box after I ate in Burger King. Next, my parents and I went back to the hotel so I can play with my PSP. The other day, we rode a boat to Macao after I bought a toy. My mom and dad and I went to look for a restaurant so I can create the toy. When we got back to the Hong Kong site, we went back to the hotel and played with my PSP while I was charging it. One day later, the toy that I was maxing is an Exo-Force. Since we went back to the Hong Kong site, we went back to the hotel. Two days later, we went to the airport. We were riding on a airplane to go back to my sweet home, Philippines.

Hong Kong is not exciting to go to but it’s a big place. Next month, I will be going to England with my dad and my brother.

Matthew likes to play soccer with his friends. He also plays chess and loves assembling toys.

No comments: