Saturday, January 19, 2008

European Vacation

By Juani

For my Christmas vacation, I went to London and Paris. First, I went to London. But I will only tell my favorite stuff. One of my favorite events was going to the London Dungeon. It was like a tour but a scary one. The people were so scary because they had blood all over them! We also went to the Labyrinth of the Lost. In the Labyrinth of the Lost, there were so many mirrors. It was so hard to find our way out. Last, we went to the Sweeny Todd part which was so scary too because it was pitch black and he was touching my hair. I liked London Dungeon very much because it was so fun!

Another favorite event I did was watching “Wicked” ( a musical). It was so cool because a character in the play (Elphaba) flew! I also watched the “Lion King” too but it wasn’t so nice because I did not like the costumes.

Then, we went to Paris. In Paris, I saw my Uncle and he took us to go to the boat ride to see
Paris. The boat ride was very nice because it was heated! After that, we had a luxury dinner. There was a coat rack and the restaurant was owned by My Uncle Luca’s friend! The next day, we went to the Notre Dame Cathedral! Notre Dame was so beautiful because of the gargoyles. Then, we saw the Eiffel Tower, it was really tall but we couldn’t go up because the line was too long.
All in all my vacation was great!
Juani just received an award for having the most improved performance in his class. He says it was his first award and is really proud of it!

No comments: