Monday, October 22, 2007

Parents of Children with Learning Difficulties are Invited

"How can my child cope in the mainstream?"
"Is my child ever going to be good enough?"
"How do I listen and talk to my child with a learning disability?"
"How do I explain to his siblings that he had LD?"
"How do i get my child to do homework?"
"Will my child ever go to college and become successful?"

Pan-Asian Learning Difficulties Conference can help you find out the answers to these questions. On October 26, 2007, the Pan-Asian LD Conference is offering Family Sessions for all parents of children with learning difficulties. They can learn from fellow parents and the best psychologists, educators, and medical practitioners in the field. This will be held at the Orchid Room of Crowne Plaza, ADB Ave. corner Ortgas Ave., Quezon City, Philippines. Seminar fee is Php 2,500 (inclusive of lunch, snacks, and hand-outs). Register now at http://www.wordlabschool.edu.ph/

No comments: