Sunday, September 2, 2007

Your Guardian Angel


Your Guardian Angel
By: Michael

When I see your smile, tears run down my face
I can’t replace, now that I’m strong I have figured out how this world turns cold
And it breaks to my soul and I know
I’ll find deep inside me I could be the one

CHORUS:
I would never let you fall (let you fall)
I would be with you forever
I’ll stand up with you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grew longer and nights grew shorter
I could show you you’ll be the one

CHORUS

‘Cause you’re my, ‘cause you’re my, my,
My true love, my whole heart
Please don’t throw that away
And ‘cause I’m here for you, for you

Use me as you will, pull my string just for a thrill
This is all for you while my sky is turning gray

CHORUS 2X




Interpretation:

This is a song about a guy telling the girl he loves that she is his guardian angel. He is telling that girl that it should be him that she chooses because the guy thinks that he is the right person for her. The chorus explains that he will take care of the girl and he will never let her fall. Another stanza explains them trying to date and realizes weird things happening like seasons are changing and waves are crashing, etc.

No comments: